DETAILS OF PROJECT
- Client: Argyle Country Club
- Used Tools: Canon 5D Mark III, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Link to Project: Visit Site
- To update aging media resources.
- To showcase improvements to the premiere golf course.
- To drive interaction and membership through visually appealing marketing materials.
"Golf has always been an integral part of Argyle, and the Argyle course provides a challenge to golfers of all skill levels. Playing to a par of 71 and measuring 6,500 yards from the back tees, the course is widely recognized as one of the premiere courses in the mid-Atlantic area. Argyle has hosted numerous championships and has served as a qualifying site for the U.S. Open. The course has a reputation for being one of the area's best-maintained, and benefits from a comprehensive watering system." - Argyle Country Club
In 2013, improvements to the course were completed by well-known Golf Course Architect Bill Love. His high quality work includes the renovations to The Olympic Club in San Francisco, which has hosted five U.S Opens since 1955. Argyle asked Mark Leisher Productions to document the improvements that Bill made to the course. To do so, we photographed each hole in a way that demonstrated the renovations while highlighting the beauty of the pristine rolling hills, mature hardwood trees, dramatic elevation changes, and some of the finest playing conditions in the region.