DETAILS OF PROJECT
- Client: Under Armour
- Used Tools: RED EPIC-M Cameras, Panasonic VariCam, Final Cut Pro
- Link to Project: Visit Site
- Create a commercial for the Power in Pink program that tells the stories of breast cancer survivors.
- Create a hype reel showcasing athletes excelling while wearing Under Armour.
- Create an event video that highlights Under Armour's partnership with Constellation Energy, and their work to encourage homeowners to adopt sustainable energy.
Under Armour is an American sports clothing and accessories company that is based in Baltimore, Maryland. Under Armour is a supplier of sportswear, casual apparel, and footwear. Under Armour’s signature products are their moisture-wicking athletic shirts and shorts, made from Under Armour’s proprietary materials TurfGear, AllSeasonGear, and StreetGear. Founded in 1996 by University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour now supplies athletes around the world, and is a proud sponsor of the NFL Combine.
Under Armour is also committed to being involved in the world community. They do this through UA Give Back, which has several branches that each specialize in a cause that Under Armour supports. Mark Leisher Productions has been proud to work with Under Armour to create videos for their UA Power in Pink and UA Green programs. MLP also documented UA’s work with Habitat for Humanity in a series of videos about their Sandtown project, and worked to create a basketball hype reel featuring athletes wearing Under Armour gear.